Thursday, March 18, 2010

anxiety

I am a little anxious about my visit tomorrow with the Dr. I had a CT scan last friday and I am praying that when we see him he will have that little boy smile on his face and say ok, see you next year. It is so strange, I don't want to go through all of that again. There is a young man in California that is going through his second round of Hodgkins and is doing some sort of stem cell therapy. His name is Ben, so I have been keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Anyway, that makes me a little anxious. I don't know. Another big worry is my children. I don't want them to have to go through this again. It hurts them as much as me. I don't like seeing my chidren hurting.
Ok, I am going to have good thoughts and trust in the Lord. I know He will be there with me no matter what.
I will be back tomorrow...have a great day.

No comments: