Saturday, July 16, 2011

starting a new phase of my life


Yes, I said life. I had another clean visit with my oncologist and I am on a new path. Joined a gym and work out 3 times a week to build my strength so I can take care of my new granddaughter. Yes, Quinn Joy Jameson was born May 19, 2011. My granddaughters are the love of my life. And I am going to be sitting for Quinn when Denise goes back to work.

I also have a new son in law. My daughter Caroline got married May 14, 2011. We had quite a month of May. Her husband Scott is wonderful. They are a perfect couple. They just closed on a house they had built in Spring Park. Only problem is it is all the way in Minnetonka. Yikes, 40 minutes away from me. We have been going out there and the trip seems to be getting shorter and shorter. I am so happy for them.

Larry has a great girlfriend who we have fallen in love with. One of the sweetest girls i have known.

So I thought I would keep everyone updated on what is going on in my LIFE. I feel so blessed and need to share it with my family and friends.

Posting a pic of my granddaughter. Love to everyone and hopefully visit tomorrow.

No comments: